BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Thanks for the comprehensive reply.DanAll of us here have the...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Thanks for the comprehensive reply.Dan

All of us here have the wish that the company grows and prospers and ipso facto we as shareholders also.

Like a boxing match perhaps our share price is getting battered in the early rounds but there may be a points victory at the end of the match.

Or even a victory by technical knock out if someone buys our Swish assets from us.

On monetisation would you consider a joint venture with Continental, for instance to fall under this definition, I wouldn't. I'd say it was an accelerated development decision, and therefore no instant gratification will drop into the laps of those who are only here for the beer, so to speak.

No matter how one spins it, there are metrics that define a company's success in financial terms.
    After all most of us don't invest our hard earned here, for the sole reason we think Brookside is run by great guys, really good at what they do and can find oil like a missile homing in on a target.
    And that being the case, what metric should we use to measure the success or otherwise of our investment.

Share price growth? market cap growth?

A line in our portfolio that is a deep shade of green growth?

Are these reasonable metrics for your everyday investor?

Anyhowz, I think I'll cease and desist for now, cos I'm getting writer's cramp, yes I did mean cramp not crap, although you might disagree

Last edited by staymour: 02/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.