ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1662
    My latest question posted to the investor hub. Cue the abuse from those wearing rose-coloured glasses!!rolleyes.png

What is the point of Brookside having this investor portal to ask questions of management if you don't answer the shareholder questions?
    You talk about efficient use of funds: I do not believe that Director's using over $1 Million dollars of shareholder funds to pay for the conversion of your options an 'efficient' use of funds.
    Not one of you are dipping your hands into your deep pockets to align yourselves with shareholders by purchasing shares on-market.
    The continual decrease in the share price is entirely the fault of an under-performing and incompetent management team. The sooner some of you are gone and replaced by competent managers the sooner our share price will increase.
    Because there are over 5 billion shares on issue, it is extremely hard to obtain 5% of shareholder vote to lodge a 249D /F application to boot you out. And you know that so you just go on your merry paying yourselves top dollar while driving shareholder value into the ground.
    Shareholders are still waiting for you to execute the 'magical' third pillar of your grand plan. When is that going to occur?
    Probably at the same time as your '20 wells in five year plan'.
    Never going to happen!
    Instead of criticising shareholders and saying how disappointed you are that they are selling into the buy-back , how about you communicate to shareholders your plan to add value to the company? Come on. Hold a shareholder webinar where you can outline your detailed plan moving forward and explain to shareholders why the share price is continually falling. Surely you have some explanation?? Here are my thoughts on why it is in constant decline:

1. Director's took out a $1 million loan to convert the options that they received for free. (And have any of you paid any of the loan back?)
    2. Director's are not purchasing any share's on-market despite the continually declining share price.
    3. The Company is failing to adhere to it's plan of drilling 20 wells in five years.
    4. The Company is failing to execute it's third pillar of their 'strategy'.
    5. The Company failed to hedge any of their sales when oil prices were well over $100 thus costing the Company many millions of dollars in lost revenue.
    6. The Company is not 'meeting' the market in the share buy-back. Instead they are relying on the market 'meeting' the low bids placed by the Company. This Company 'strategy' shows management has no confidence in its own share price valuation.
    I'd really like to hear your counter-argument.
    PS - I'm posting this on HC for other shareholders to obtain their thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.