BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

CPS related issues are fair enough, the terms of all the raises...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    CPS related issues are fair enough, the terms of all the raises were horrible. Dan has pointed out how desperate we were due to the need to drill the HBP wells before a certain time. I’m still with you on that one.

Directors not buying on market, understandable but not a deal breaker for me. The company loans though for them to avoid paying for the lapsed oppies until they want definitely stinks but again not a dealbreaker for me in the grand scheme of things.

shareholder return is a funny one, they’ve done what they said they planned on doing in that the HBP wells have been drilled, on top of that they’ve pooled an extra DSU and began the bradbury AOI. They’ve been pretty upfront in that they wont be pay dividends and are creating value in the SP. SP is unfortunately out of their control and not driven by operational progress but they’ve done what they said and the market hasnt reacted as expected. I understand the frustration and the answer always seems to be to just wait, but when it really does feel like we’re at a turning point with continental’s program. Just means more waiting i guess.

Promotion is a funny one, i agree we dont have nearly enough big punters on the register but im struggling to sell this company to myself still let alone anyone else. From the outside i wouldnt be coming anywhere near brk

all in all, not enough for me to sell out considering the huge losses im holding at the moment. Im not gonna get a better return on funds than this shooting back up to pre-jewell levels unfortunately

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.17K 1.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 27697220 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 14937399 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 2833333
Last updated 14.11pm 30/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.