BRK 5.26% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

This is in reply to no one in particular, and leaving aside the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    This is in reply to no one in particular, and leaving aside the opposing views of the merits of the buy back.

What I’m musing on is the ‘window of opportunity’ timeline.

if there is nothing of substance share price news flow wise, that is envisaged by the company, then yes they have got time on their hands to get a good haul of shares for as little cash outlay as possible.

But if they foresee some price moving news, operationally, or if they are confident of a monetisation event, or even a jump in oil prices, then they could well lose the opportunity to buy back cheaply.

A continuation of the current strategy seems to me to indicate that they foresee no real upside to the share price in the short term.
    because they only have about 25%of the capacity taken up.
    As I see it they can’t go over 1.3c now but that figure could easily be busted by some unexpected news, and suddenly the opportunity to buy at rock bottom prices is gone.

as I see it if the company is determined to follow this strategy, then buy as many as possible now, and get the pain over, rather than treat it as a dripping roast and so risk losing a buying opportunity.
    anyway just a bit of midnight rambling, apologies for the probable incoherent musings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $70.11K 7.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 27041366 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13243503 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.