BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I don't recall anything happening to our knowledge that will...

1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    I don't recall anything happening to our knowledge that will amount to any notible expenditure. My understanding s that the bulk of spending this quarter would be on Juanita, which itself is generating revenue to offset those costs. The buyback so far (mental numbers) are just over $1 million?

I'm expecting a significantly higher revenue this quacashrter, and around 6-7 million increase in cash. Usually my numbers are on the low end, but i admit I've been paying less attention over the last year. P
    erhaps Dan will see this and give more accurate numbers - my own tracking is mostly mental and often rounded to the lower 500k.

Regardless, I'm confident we'll see an increase in cash - which i personally believe is already excessive given our limited expansion plans.

I've given up on operation success and speculation driving this price - i want to see aggressive expenditure and expansion. I'm going to profit to of this stock, even if i have to hold it another 10 years.

@danpec (i don't know how HotCopper handles calls) - I'd like to see your input on expectations for upcoming quarterly, and also what you think we should be doing with our cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $39.29K 3.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 11032319 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21863590 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.