BRK 11.1% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Update - Notification of buy-back - BRK, page-39

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    At the end of the day day the sp has been in at garbage for the better part of two years with no end in sight.
    Didn't expect the buyback to drive sp up (not much anyway) but certainly didn't expect it to let the sp fall by about 25%.
    I see this is more of a value trap now then anything else, if company won't buy at 1.2 why should the market????
    It's the company and management that have something to prove, not me and not the market.
    I won't be buying and clearly not many are at all but that sure as f%%% shouldn't be stopping management from buying shares at what is already a dreadful sp.

Management have allowed the sp to be pushed lower and lower while performing the buyback and now seemingly want it to go lower and have investors leave at greater losses, doesn't exactly inspire confidence in a strong investment basis.
    Company has a stink on it and management doesn't want to take a bath imo (cps, consolidation, paying off directors loans, set in stone pathway for 3rd pillar).
    If 1.2 isn't value enough for them I really don't know what else to say except this looks bleak and I don't see anything changing.
    Why should I buy if the company won't, if they want it cheaper then so do I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $26.58K 2.687M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 29015991 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6453857 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.