BRK 4.55% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Update - Notification of buy-back - BRK, page-46

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Well I think everyone knows my view on this buyback so far.

And yes of course. you get more if you if you buy them back more cheaply, and save money, and yes in the end that might lead to a slightly improved metric on some financial ratios,

We know this, we are not dummies, but really can anyone say this buyback is a good bit of financial management so far?

For heaven's sake there were over 5bn soi, and even over a lengthy period of time if they bought back a billion shares then it would still leave a massive number of shares on issue.

For all practical purposes they might just as well abandon this buy back if their intention is to significantly reduce the number of shares on issue, because that's a futile task viewed by their current approach
    Why not just accept that it's a penny stock, unloved by the market, and unable to break out of the doldrums no matter what fair winds of operational success are blowing in its direction?
    Addressing those issue is what matters. How?

Well it might help if they elevated the share price out of pip traders reach, so that good news can stick and any rise not be traded into oblivion.
    Why won't the company do a consolidation? 10:1, 20:1 go for it.
    It's not as if we are struggling financially, it's not a means to an end to raise more capital. we are not a pauper exploration company with dreams as our biggest asset.
    We are a proper company! as the next quarterly will show!.

For goodness sake management show a bit of testicular fortitude and start dragging this company out of the share price quagmire we are in.

Last edited by staymour: 20/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $54.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.067K 182.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 40584449 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 10521255 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.