BRK 11.1% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Haven’t posted for a while but have been reading. So a few...

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Haven’t posted for a while but have been reading. So a few comments which I have probably raised before (or meant to but never did), sorry if I’m repeating myself

- the 20 well 5 year plan… people keep referring to the timeline. You should probably refer back at least another year back it was being talked about well before the timeline (just never really said every 3 months)

- buyback, pretty sure shareholders got pretty verbal about a buyback, and the board decided to implement something that shareholders were screaming for. Maybe they don’t actually want to buy back that many shares in the short term as they need cash for a JV. There’s always some spin on releases he se how it was “sold” to everyone

- consolidation, what happens if the board announces a consolidation and then effectively the new price goes down, is that going to be managements fault again?

- institutional/HNW investors, lots of competition for these dollars. We have a few but it’s not going to be that easy to bring them on

- attracting new retail investors. How do you want to do this? When they go away and try to Google brookside and come across hotcopper or the investor hub, basically they are going to find a bunch of posts from long term holders who think management are bad and that the company is rubbish. Retail will just move onto the next share.

- if you are that disappointed in the SP take up the buyback and sell at 1.1c and find another share to try to recoup (and give the tax man the middle finger and claim some losseack!).

looking forward to the quarterly especially seeing how shareholdings have moved.

onward and sideways (as we are just treading pips up and down without moving anywhere with the same SP as we had just before the buyback was announced)

have to hope there’s a good positive reason for the radio silence from the company over the last month and a bit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $24.54K 2.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 29214547 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6591959 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.