BRK 8.33% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Update - Notification of buy-back - BRK, page-73

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1608
    Not sure if you're addressing your venom at me but if the Director's choose not to pay back any of the loan then they are not required to pay any of the interest payments. This is a question that I posted on 19/09/22 on the investor hub and below that is the response from the Company.

You're welcome.

Hello again. Just a couple of follow-up questions in relation to the SIP loan facility please: Firstly, who pays the 3% annual interest payments? If it is the Director who obtained the loan, will shareholders expect to see a cash bonus in the next AGM being paid to Directors to cover the interest payment? Secondly, if at the end of the two year period you decide not to pay-out the loan facility, what happens to the shares and what penalty is there for Directors' who renege on the loan?

Thank you, Michael. Please note as follows.

Interest on each loan (to a Director OR Officer) is calculated monthly at the rate of 3% per annum and is payable when the loan is repaid.

BRK has a lien over the shares (the collateral for each loan) which remains in place until the loan is repaid. BRK is entitled to sell the collateral shares if the borrower does not repay the loan amount (including the interest) by the due date.

The Company does not pay cash bonuses. Short Term and Long Term Incentives are offered under the Company's plan (subject to performance and at the Board's discretion) and are satisfied by the issue of share rights or options.

Thank you.

Team Brookside

While you're there - can you please provide an opinion on what this means to shareholders: "BRK is entitled to sell the collateral shares if the borrower does not repay the loan amount (including the interest) by the due date."

My opinion is that if the share price is .008 at the time of the loan expiry date, then the Director's will obviously not pay back any of the loan or interest and BRK will just sell the shares at .008 which means shareholders will lose a lot of money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $19.39K 1.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4369060 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 28435882 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.