BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

How long have you been holding this stock? You talk like you...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    How long have you been holding this stock? You talk like you weren't here while the SP tanked during an oil rally, while we successfully found and extracted oil.

The 'Plan' is unproven, and doesn't appear to be desirable to the market. We're completely in the dark as to whether there has ever been an offer for our resource, or if we're even seeking them. You need to read about 2 years back, or Dan's posts, to even really get the impression that it's the plan.

Right now we look like a minor oil driller, very slowly drilling new holes, while holding a tonne of cash. We've got a horrible chart, a somewhat recent history of extreme dilution, management who are vocally againt dividends, 5 billion shares on issue - and a confusing monetisation dream.

Much smarter people than me laughed about this stock when i got in, and years later they so far seem to be correct in their 'dogshit' judgement.

You seem awfully smug holding a stock that worth half as much now (Being profitable, cashed up, operationally successful) than it was being a little nobody in the hands of untrusted and unproven management, knowingly about to dilute the register to hell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $71.90K 5.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 13531919 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 23772870 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.