BRK 3.85% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Why would I agree? They have scooped up approx. 20%+ of the ADV...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    Why would I agree? They have scooped up approx. 20%+ of the ADV since the BB began at a very solid VWAP. As far as I am concerned the BB is working just fine.

A lot of you are expecting the BB to provide a miracle sp move to give you guys an exit. That that is not the purpose of the BB and it won't happen.

As for the T10 at the top of the table we have a mix of a Fund (Merchant), HNW investors and large SMSFs. Most of which have been there for 6+ years - very sticky I would say. I would love for more to be added to the register. As for the larger instos looking at BRK - no chance when the MCap is at $65m. Their mandates will not allow them to invest - buybacks, consolidations will not change that.

It seems to me a lot of the HC posters have set themselves a timeline as to when they want to see a return and the sp is not adhering to that. That is the thing about markets - they never do what you want them to do.

There is a high level of (understandable) frustration being expressed currently and it is all getting a bit silly - I would suggest stepping away from the keyboard and getting outside. Sit under a tree and have a beer. Nothing that gets posted here or on other stock forums will change the status quo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $59.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.128K 90.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 13595888 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12778276 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.