BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Update - Notification of buy-back - BRK, page-22

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    The first thing that must be put by such a representative is a time limit for an improved share price. The existing board has overused the dangling carrot to such an extent that it has lost all credibility. There is a crisis point now because buyers do not believe the brk board anymore. Whether it be a new board member or the current group, someone must present a locked-in plan for sp improvement. A board's loyalty MUST be to its shareholders. If it is not, it will quickly loose the confidence of the market and the potential power of market support. Most investors would realistically and reasonably hope for growth after three years, especially from a development company (not exploration).

So yeh......
    he/she/they should demand strategies for sp improvement within a time frame (SMART goal), or recommend to sell up. This board should not be given any further open ended time freedom. It must quickly realise that an open ended agended would be disastrous in a price crunch situation, if they need to raise capital (Redfork 2.0).

My investment tactic (having not given up on brk completely) has been to get out, recoup with the current blue chip and general XAO rises and watch brk, waiting for it to pay more respect to retail holders. If the brk board were to show those bona fides, I might be attracted back. At the moment, sitting watching brk with no commitment gives me almost the same opportunity to capitalise on any rapid growth as if I were in

Either the product is attractive or its not.
    Right now, I wouldn't touch it. TwinTurbocelica was 100% correct.

best of the season
    binge responsibly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $33.9K 2.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 16174170 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21050553 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.