BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Update - Notification of buy-back - BRK, page-23

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1608
    I was nearly starting to lean towards a dividend payment being an option to lift the share price. But then I remembered that DP and the other sponge's (aka: Director's) shares have not been paid for yet (unless anyone knows to the contrary?).
    DP would be dressing himself up in his Santa suit and the other Director's would be his elves. Imagine paying themselves a nice divvy when they haven't forked out one cent from their own pockets to pay for them in the first place!!

One positive about the share buy-back (when they actually do purchase shares - which is not that often!!) is that there is a greater chance of securing the 5% needed to call for a 249D to boot out these incompetent fools. Still very hard I do admit due to the large number of SOI both before and after the buy-back.

I think the only benefit of a consolidation is for people to make money shorting the stock and watch it plummet back to where it is now.

In regards to putting a retail shareholder on the Board - it can't be anyone who wears rose-coloured glasses (sorry Dan). IMO we need someone who is opposed to the current methodology of the Board/Management and is prepared to challenge the processes.
    I agree that we need greater transparency and communication along with a defined pathway. All of their books need to be scrutinised to ensure everything is above-board and nothing has been withheld from shareholders.

IMO we need someone with a legal background and who has experience in implementing change and strategic direction. But most importantly, someone who will not allow themselves to be stood-over by these current bunch of bumbling buffoons.

Last of all, I want to wish everyone who contributes to these threads a merry and safe Christmas and new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $33.9K 2.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 16174170 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21050553 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.