CUV 2.01% $15.21 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

“I'd love to know who's buying and who's selling.”Most likely...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

“I'd love to know who's buying and who's selling.”

Most likely the same manipulating entity that have been playing games here for years??

They’ve literally put millions on the line firmly believing that nothing much will be happening for a while yet under this current managements “plateauing” business model of just sitting back doing something close to nothing, all the while receiving a much larger than usual salary……… then silently sitting and twiddle thumbs a little longer………. then waiting just another couple years more till say 2029ish….. a good decade post FDA decision! …….. then cross fingers and toes twice and pray that the anti sunlight and skin tan frauds

(at the heart of scenesses lockdown and glacial progress!)

give in completely and do a 180 degree turn on their toxic recommendations and beliefs and stop with their disease promoting rhetoric , which should then clear the path for “the leaders in light and skin” to become the household name they claim they want to be.

It’s going to take something fundamental like that to happen before the shorter Fs off for good but unfortunately i feel this crew are all about not exerting themselves too much and not rocking the boat and hoping that scenesse stellar safety will eventually open the door to widespread availability and worldwide domination …….. Shorters millions thinks otherwise!

Whether it’s the head of the snake or the stupid cynical “plateauing” business model, something has to change here …….. Better late than never!

Last edited by Melon felon!: 09/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.21
Change
0.300(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $762.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.92 $15.28 $14.92 $915.0K 60.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6078 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.24 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.20
  Change
0.300 ( 1.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.98 $15.26 $14.98 9078
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.