ICI 15.0% 2.3¢ icandy interactive limited

good info to know. I am glad that ICI is positioning itself in...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    good info to know.

I am glad that ICI is positioning itself in "doing work for the metaverse" rather than relying on selling and appreciating in NFT value for growth.

With the acquisition of LemonSky, the bulk of the ICI income come from work-for-hire and that is growing thanks for the overall growing in media consumption (gaming, streaming, graphic design and so on). Other metaverse related projects, if they make a fortune out of it, it would be a big bonus. think $4m revenue from Misfit. I also expect there's growing demand of outsourcing design work for the metaverse.

Am not going to talk more about gaming revenue. The figure is not there yet and I dont have a crystal ball and I dont understand how web3.0 gaming revenue well. Welcome any comment about web3.0 gaming revenue tho.

to recap, 150m market cap at 12 cents, with 40m in cash, this thing should be looked at 110m EV with roughly 35m in revenue. Its roughly 3.14 in EV/revenue ratio. Pretty good imo. Mmarket cap is now 132m. So the ratio is now 90 / 35 ~ 2.57. Even better.

As long as Lemonsky revenue keep growing and other costs are under control and the gaming revenue (well, lets not hope for that) is ok...then I am ok with this price.

look for the base, aim for the moon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.003(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.3¢ 1.9¢ $12.09K 593.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 67014 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.