KAR 3.44% $1.47 karoon energy ltd

"insanity""conspiracies"Have a beer Macca ... I just went to get...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3391
    "insanity"
    "conspiracies"

Have a beer Macca ... I just went to get one.

I may well be wrong. However ...

I just see Deathstar Capital Hedge Fund owning the shares "as nominee". The Hedge Fund owns the shares in (effectively) a Trustee capacity. Hiding the name of the Beneficial owner is the whole point of the role of the Nominee, as you undoubtedly know.

Deathstar Capital then get permission from the Beneficial owner to lend out the shares to short.

Long and Short positions of "Energy" stocks is one of the largest plays in the USA. The Hedge Fundies/Insto vultures pick up fees and commissions with little or no risk. Hedge Fund by name, hedge by nature.

Its only speculation on my part but many of the big players in the Sector are known for suppressing small players share prices, to inhibit their ability to CR.

That was well displayed with Lithium stocks early in their life. Major players like SQM and Albermarle were well known to play that game. I have/had a reference from TriBeCa Investments US to support that. Hard to find.

So why not Major Oilers act similarly? They've been making M&A plays recently. They long and short Kar En for what would be chump change for them. Kar En SOI remain the same but shorts increase.

I regret saying it now. Its just that many people have been saying the shorting increased due to the refinancing exposing incompetent financial management by the BOD ... which may well be true.

Its not a big deal. I'm probably wrong but we all suspect therebe some shifty chicanery afoot, to explain why the SP is at least 30% below its true value.

All in my insane, conspirational opinion, of course.

Cheers mate. I appreciate the discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.