SWF 0.00% 12.5¢ selfwealth limited

I think you are completely missing what is actually happening...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I think you are completely missing what is actually happening here. In fact i don't know what you are talking about.

So lets be clear. Selfwealth have just one big bank account, for everyone. They offer individual HINs but they have a pooled bank account. That means your money is in with everyone elses. So Selfwealth will be earning interest on those funds from the bank they deposit with - your funds, my funds, everyones which comes to $9.9 million in Interest Revenue according to their half yearly report. So now double that for the full year - that is just under $20 million that they are earning from funds that are - not theirs. So i am saying they should be passing that Interest Revenue onto the people who actually own the money ie the people who have Selfwealth accounts.

As far as, well why don't you draw your money out and put it somewhere else. If you have the time to constantly do that then good luck to you, i for one would just like to know i have money in the right account when i want to access it.

Which is why, even though i hold SWF stock, i have moved to the Marketech platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $4.487K 35.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 59983 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 251247 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.