TPW 1.25% $11.35 temple & webster group ltd

Ann: Update - Notification of buy-back - TPW, page-17

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Not sure Hurmeez. Why would you want to short this stock right now?
    I am long. Got in during February at $3.63 as I believed it had been oversold and was getting hammered by the shorts. Since then;
    1) In March TPW announced an on market buy back and have been buying back shares until 30 June. The share buy back suddenly ended but the company has capacity to buy back on market until February next year. Read into that what you want.
    2) In May TPW announced they have invested in an Islraeli AI platform called Renovai2 which they claim has already shown a significant increase in conversion rate for customers who interact with this tool and revenue per visit.
    3) In early June about 4-5 TPW Directors all bought more shares.
    I have been watching the % of shares shorted. The short interest in this stock has been gradually declining (this was a top 10 shorted stock a month ago with over 8% of all shares shorted). As of today TPW has dropped to 14 and continues to decline in short positions to 6.44%. There have been a couple of mini short squeezes along the way IMO and maybe more to come.
    TPW have the annual report to release in mid August. If it is positive, TPW could just just keep chugging back up to $10 IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.35
Change
0.140(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.07 $11.35 $11.07 $196.7K 17.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 718 $11.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.35 65 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TPW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.