VRS 2.13% 4.6¢ veris limited

Ann: Update - Notification of buy-back - VRS, page-7

1. 1,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    We've paid up to 9.2c in the past. My live trading website shows 3/4 million shares up for grabs at or below 9.1c so this contradicts the idea that many aren't available. This has been going on for almost a year and even if we snap up the 3/4 million available now, then back off for a week or so, more will come on below this price. I obviously see a benefit for all shareholders if we complete the buy back to the maximum allowable, and I have followed progress towards this almost throughout the entire timeframe. There are frequent on market trades that we aren't taking advantage of if one looks at the number of shares traded each day. The company really should announce what is going on, but I think they'll just announce an extension without any explanation, thereby leaving shareholders in the dark. Dare I say it, but the losses over many years, the lack of building in reasonable margins combined with many restructurings over many years, lead to a loss of trust in the Board and the reporting over the buyback process seems to me to be a mere continuation of past failings in building trusting relationships with the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $23.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $4.688K 101.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 19499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.