WHC 2.58% $7.95 whitehaven coal limited

Ann: Update - Notification of buy-back - WHC, page-37

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Sometimes I wonder if you even know what you are attempting to say. But either way, what metrics do I want to review? I posted about the price now & a year ago of coal & WHC, SOI & dividends paid - all accurate & factual.

Adjust price for SOI/market cap & there isn't a net fall over the period in the share price, & there is more net cash ... so investors from a year ago at the boom coal price are doing ok. Investors from before that would be doing even better. But yes it is a cyclical stock, as commodity stocks (& underlying commodities) tend to be.

Your short term opportunistic "price is falling" "what is BOD doing" commentary grates & I'm not even sure what the purpose is.

Now, will the price fall from here - who knows? To an extent its the function of the future coal price, but right now WHC has strong asset backing (via cash, which would also now be earning material interest) & remains cashflow positive at the current coal price & has a growing mountain of franking credits to distribute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.95
Change
0.200(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.650B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.83 $8.02 $7.81 $81.15M 10.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18264 $7.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.99 13073 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.