QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Update of put option, page-42

1. 1,460 Posts.
    AS I understand it Blackrock has both bonds and shares - so it is in their interest to come to a deal that preserves their capital and will produce satisfactory returns. Thus their interests and shareholder interests are compatible. When the vast majority of shareholders and bond holders are in principle agreement a deal is always possible.

If that deal leaves shorters in a perilous position it is un;likely to weigh heavily on the scales.

MY view as to the basic fundamentals is based upon many years of audited annual reports and recently established base price from Young Living. HT seems to base the view that the forests are worthless on the basis of a analysis by Glaucus which has been shown to be flawed and an action by a departed Coy official now subject to court action.

Therefore to my mind the issue lies in a mutually acceptable restructure of the debt payments which will ensure the coy has sufficient liquidity to proceed to high volume sales in both the traditional markets and the developing medical markets. This seems to be about three years.

All IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.