QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

yeah I make terrible predictions. to wit 11 May: Given the...

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    yeah I make terrible predictions. to wit 11 May:

Given the absence of significant revenues from the sale of Indian Sandalwood oil, QIN are utterly dependent on sales of plantations or cap raises for their continued survival. Clearly Plantation sales will have become more difficult given the lack of credibility of management and the career risk of investing in a product that has been identified publicly as fraudulent. In addition to this, it seems likely that ASIC will be keen to take a look at QIN's balance sheet and that the class action vultures will be circling over QIN's lack of disclosure.

So for me, the biggest question is how long QIN can survive in these circumstances. Frankly, I don't know - but what I do know is that QIN's cash position is likely to become critical sometime early in FY18. ​

As opposed to you, who once posted a thread titled "Liabilities exceed assets: so what?"

HT every time a bank lends for a house they will fund up to 80% of the price - this means that the borrowers liabilities exceed the the current ability to repay.

The banks do this because they know that the demand for the product is established and if the borrower's cannot meet their obligations another borrower will.

They base the risk decision on the forecast ability to repay the debt over time in many cases 30 years.

So why are you so negative on Qin - they have assets they have a market they accumulated expertise and they have successfully negotiated many more perilous circumstances than these.

The future is bright once the short term liquidity issues are resolved.

All Imo and DYOR of course​

This post was so utterly moronic that even the QIN cheer squad/bagholders didn't defend you.

Please wake up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.