APX 4.08% 47.0¢ appen limited

You too Nav - tough 18 months for investors no doubt about it -...

1. 10,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225
    You too Nav - tough 18 months for investors no doubt about it - in particular past 12 months. FYI share based payments will be higher 2H due to share prices of big tech should continue to rally into end of year. Forex losses should be materially less 2H as USD is unlikely to have such a dramatic rally as it did first half -USD/Yuan is significantly higher and Appen will be facing currency headwinds in China for a long time if it doesn't raise prices for its products in Yuan. We won't see the fixed operational expenses of 1H into 2H thats always booked in full in 1H - it does this to capture high-end EBITDA margins on project completion runway. What Appen needs to demonstrate it is able to raise prices for its products it considers premium and quality and promotes it as such. Even a 5% price increase to access depth and quality big data - an update on improving technology to automate parts of the business to improve margins and update ensuring it is capturing the potential in enterprise. I was expecting a poor result since February and sometimes it can swing around rather quickly if management clicks into gear. I see nothing wrong with Appen internally - it's operating as it should. The noise is all external - for example market has downgraded the same information three times since Feb. Market got silly and it does that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $104.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.0¢ $1.169M 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 119772 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 2110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.