CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi TUBZ
    i invested in our company for the same reason as we all have and that is to improve our wealth .
    I do feel for you and every other holders pain . I to along with all of us a disappointed with our market cap for what we are producing , own and are returning to holders .
    Its only my thoughts, it takes time to get a company into a position to grow and be in a position were we are low risk company by keep producing and making a profit for further gain when available ,pay for our own exploration and keep holders receiving a Healthy return on investment until its time to move and take the company forward . Its a balancing act for management some times making hard unpopular decisions that need to be made like in any other sustainable and growing company .
    Until it happens we all have beers and get frustrated , i just try to see the positives of what has been communicated and delivered and read some great research from a few of our holders on this forum .
    The people out there are doing there best to give this to us . In the form of record production through put , on going drilling, acquisitions ect
    This is based on so much hard work from them to deliver this for us .
    I'm just a holder as you, and as said i feel the pain and frustration but i do have a choice and that is to sell or stay with the development of the company.
    I do understand it was not directed at me personally and good luck with your investment .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $84.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $10.09K 448.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3515885 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 694120 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.