FEX 0.00% 31.5¢ fenix resources ltd

It was obvious the Yao was scrambling as he was aware that it...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It was obvious the Yao was scrambling as he was aware that it was possible he was being overthrown - so outcomes DD for a HK based Copper recycling Co: this was a clear scramble and a F#$K! moment from the Chinese. behind the scenes votes were being accumulated to address the Lack there of attention to acquire from the Chinese to overthrow at the AGM, hence the SH letter addressed from wolf, we then go into a TH followed by a suspension, and now further news clarifying the Chinese Copper deal off the table. Is it at all possible our concerns have been addressed and negotiated at this AGM and the results are the copper deal being squashed and VOLUNTARY suspension being agreed until an firm Acquisition is defined prior to re-listing? Sorry just speaking out loud with assumptions ... I mean if this is the case which is probable is this not a good thing? I mean is that what not all holders want ? a firm deal in Australia that is relevant to the Market to bring returns..? As I stated earlier about common interests - maybe that common ground has been found hence the Chinese Withdrawal on the emergency BS copper deal... If there is a debatable argument to contradict this probability please let me know.. because although painful that we have to sit and wait through this suspension.. I see it how we have gotten to this point over the last week maybe have resulted in win of sorts for holders. And lets hope when a deal IS done along with it comes an expert in this field and can have place on a divided board to bring unity and stability and we get back to business and focus on using the skills that each of these board members have to create wealth and growth for all. If we look at each members or Major holders credentials even Yao you will find there is a wealth of Knowledge and skills eachan expert in his own field and right.. if this can be harnessed correctly steering all parties in the common direction, we may have a chance of a great start too 2017.
    lets also keep in mind Bevan tarrant is still aboard - he is Hungry and Driven and wants nothing more than push EMG through the Golden gates of success, and I am sure there is Major holders aside from the Chinese whom are very keen to keep the wheels in motion and protect there interests, I don't see any Major holder changes.. ? I would wade this one out gentlemen and see where we go when lifted. gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 31.0¢ $917.3K 2.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136720 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.