FEX 2.60% 39.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Ann: Update on Acquisition Opportunity, page-39

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I guess we can say we have come this far.. so we might as well see it out, there has been consistent nibbles at the .01c I was only teasing on the average buy price mate, awesome if you are free carrying - so any significant bounce my at least pay for your patience. as I said I think we near crunch time.. the AGM and the letters that went around from wolf and the phone calls made to major holders and significant holders raised the temperatures in the room, I mean wolf got involved why? because he has alot of shares involved.. suddenly after AGM there is silence no report of any major changes in holders so id suggest there has been some common ground made and deal will be done. I hope the market loves the deal and the RTO brings thick game with plenty of experiences to draw in new holders. Its my first time holding a shell for this long mate I have been in since pre shell and averaged many times to keep my head above water that has proved costly. thankfully I have been positive most times as I have had the chance to also talk and meet long term holders and previous players whose interest mirrors my own, that platform has brought a little more hope that we have a chance here to get back on track with the right acquisition. as i say first quarter of 2017 shall see some emg top gainers action.. with fingers and toes crossed.
    Last edited by destinationsecret: 04/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.