SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Yeah i glad my first ever trading of SDL shares went through on...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Yeah i glad my first ever trading of SDL shares went through on a pump and dump that smells oh so fishy now - like this leaky boat would have been a chinese whisper of hey SDL i think about to announce funding - what OMG (i call BS) any way sell the rumour and buy the fact (proven rumour again and fact of ZERO!)

Now saying that how much is this new board member going to cost us and how? Will Porter make his move and say right - he's in and your out GC - can you imagine the undercover boss show in this - GC playing poker all day on his laptop with african government - i'd definitely watch that just to see what they really do!

I still think something is brewing though I picked an Announcement coming regarding finance /mine/ infra deal buy July 1 now this low ball finance ann. has been dropped even if you call it that i ll push back anything concrete being announced to Aug 1st - I think to many players involved now on the dead line that you'll see hands been played by those wanting a return on their losses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.