VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Update on Administration, page-5

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    @Bhan Maybe there's a chance this thing might get up again and rise like the proverbial Phoenix from the ashes.

It certainly would be a pleasant surprise to get any sort of return back on our investment here if that happens after rightfully expecting the worst for so long now.
    I'm not in too heavily with VEC, but this combined with a few other disasters and consolidations that I'm holding is really starting to leave a rotten taste in my mouth over the last 18 months.
    It's a tough game in these small caps, but we just may come out the other side with this one. I'm certainly not holding my breath though, just hoping it can get sorted out and we don't all just watch our hard earned dissapear into the ether !
    I'm sure there's a few of you here that are in deeper and stand to loose considerably more than myself, so good luck to all here. There may be a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel....just need to hope that it's daylight we can see and not a Canadian Pacific freight train heading our way !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.