LTR 2.67% 91.0¢ liontown resources limited

I’m going to be at the AGM next month , and would love to share...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I’m going to be at the AGM next month , and would love to share a glass of wine with fellow LTH’s.
    I started accumulating Liontown in 2019, believing in what was in front of my eyes, in particular the growth in EV sales in China, and Norway, and growth suggested by intentions in the rest of the EU. Australia was dragging the chain ( but population 27 million and short sighted politicians), and the US wasn’t exactly leaping, but Tesla was making big inroads, and I believed the shift was real, and in truth I wanted the shift to be real for the generations coming after us. I was excited as an unsophisticated investor, to calculate my great success if the share price reached 75c.
    As time went on, and the board continued to invest, I also added, and have read widely and extensively for 4 years. I still have a few years until I was planning on retirement, and apart from not really having to keep working thanks to LTR, I love my job, and will likely work a bit for a few more years.
    I know it can feel like things are beyond our control when the big money is shifting its weight around. But I come back to my researched thesis on Lithium, the change and influence in the energy transition , battery energy storage mobile and stationary, my phone, my whipper snipper, my drill, my future car . I believe it’s here to stay at least for the next 10 years, and a change to whatever new thing may be for energy in a lower carbon world.
    Liontown is the largest, safest, well managed Tier 1 lithium mining company on the cusp of first production. I expect hiccups, but trust they’ll be sorted by a very fine team. Big points to Tim, getting Tony and the team together. Very proud of all of them.
    It seems to me that if Gina has 19.9% now, and Tim and family and friends hold another ? 25% , and the long term holders like myself, hold a decent percent, and haven’t sold ( if you have sold congratulations, and well done), it would be difficult to try to force a silly $3 share price, so I’m going to sit back, wait things out, and let the thesis be proven. I’ll be happy if I’m still holding Liontown shares in 10 years, and telling stories like the one above - I’d be surprised if Tim sold his shares at $3.00 - so let’s see what happens. We’ll have to figure out a way to raise a glass together in November.

ps as you’d know I’m not a daily poster but am an avid daily reader, what a trip!

pss and I’m determined to get a Liontown cap finally at the AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.52M 29.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38516 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 319359 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.