HCD 25.0% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

I like some of the angles you question 1stPrise. I'm aiming to...

1. 3,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I like some of the angles you question 1stPrise. I'm aiming to attend the AGM where hopefully, some questions can be satisfied. With regard to what Multi-flow is being blended and injected with, no prior combination of chemicals without Multi-flow being added has worked for any longer than the timeframe it takes for the volatiles to vent out. I don't know whether again it's just a challenge breaking in due to long standing relationships with chemical companies or contracts over given timeframes to use certain chemicals or not but each which way you slice it, nobody, not even the worlds largest chemical companies have been capable of solving the problem that Multi-flow has been proven to, over and again.

At only say, 500 parts per million, maybe it needs a type of carrier vehicle in an emulsion for delivery. I'll be asking that because the interesting thing is that these chemicals, which for have been used for decades with little to no benefit, appear to only work once Multi-flow is added. So why continue using said chemicals when it's quite obvious that Multi-flow is the difference?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3940460 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1926423 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.