ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    Geez, a few of you blokes are creating FOMO... for yourselves and you already hold.

A few things to consider:
    1. AMEF NT is a matched grant for up to $500k. Meaning AEV has to match the funds and only 25% of the grant can be used for "acquisition, construction or installation and commission of new machinery and equipment to facilitate the project". Further, I read it as you need to be an Australian manufacturing enterprise to qualify. The only thing AEV currently manufactures is shares for CRs

https://business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/Advanced-Manufacturing-Ecosystem-Fund-NT

2. Even if AEV qualifies for the grant, it is not for the DSO project

3. NAIF is a loan and not a grant. And the key bit is the "I" for Infrastructure. Small loans are granted for $1m-$10m.

Then there are NAIF requirements such as:
    i. "Revenue certainty and realistic operating-cost forecasts that support debt repayment."
    The LFP Project is as Scoping level assessment

ii. "The pathways for the project to be fully funded, including the availability of equity to support the project and whether credible co-financiers have been identified"
    And this just killed any chance of AEV getting NAIF anytime soon.

Look at STA as an example. Prior to getting NAIF loan it already had:
    a. a DFS
    b. Binding off-takes
    c. Independent expert report on STA financials which formed a critical  part of the due-diligence and approvals process of potential lenders such as... NAIF

AEV has none of these for the LFP and only a DFS for the DSO.

Has BC specifically named NAIF as a possible contributor to either AEV projects?

Kind regards

The Lead Balloon

Please carry-on with your ramping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.