GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Update on Amazon, page-95

1. 2,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    That reminds me, the reason i dislike the kangaroos probably stems from the fact that the first game i ever attended at the MCG as a kid, Jose Romero and Derek Kickett tore shreds through the bombers on debut...the emergence of Carey Wayne didn't help heighten my opinion of them either...happy that kickett turned up at the bombers a few years later though
    hey with Joel involved with GSW one can't help but redirect the conversation back to football.

As for GSW what's going on here must be gut wrenching for some, ive been in this situation before...it's easy to say but remember there's more to life than piles of cash and negative bank balances..I've been up, down, up and then down again..as i'm sure many of us have..
    in all honesty i've had some of my best moments and breakthroughs when down..
    and if you do end up hitting the jackpot here be generous with your winnings and dont waste it on frivolous crap..

We are truly blessed that we live in a place where we are free to express our opinions..even though that privilege is seemingly being eroded away by the day..just keep that in the back of your mind during the heated exchanges and try to refrain from personal insults...
    it's the first sign that you've lost the plot and argument to boot..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.