SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Ann: Update on Application for Retention Licences, page-13

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    re: Ann: Update on Application for Retention ... Mitcho1969... on 12/8/13 you wrote,
    "Micky78...I said I was happy with the next steps the company are taking definitely not were the SP is atm...I think you might need to make some calls and do some research in regards to the last announcement as I think you might be on the wrong path with your understanding of were BML are sitting with the retention licence. OK you sucked me in what makes this to political?...not that I aggree at all but the answer should be a absolute cracker ;)"

What do you have to for yourself?

"...I said I was happy with the next steps the company are taking"... Mitcho1969 you mean "give me your money or I'll dilute the sh*t out of you". You're happy with the company taking.

"I think you might be on the wrong path with your understanding of were BML are sitting with the retention licence."... PV doesn't even know what need to fix to get retention license.

I don't think retention licence will come.

I think some holders will subscribe to avoid dilution. But the money is for PV to pay him $350K pa salary to help him recover his losses in investing in BML. IMHO If PV does NOT subscribe at 0.2c, then we all know PV wants to recover his money through salary payments.

"absolute cracker"... yes, 0.1c sp and no money in the bank and no retention license IMHO.

I'll wait for capital raising at 0.1c... 1 trillion shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 224667794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15535636 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.