MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

6.0c seems to the low end of the bid (i.e. the bids arse, which...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    6.0c seems to the low end of the bid (i.e. the bids arse, which is a term I would like to catch on) for the near term, I cant seem to get filled lower than this at the volumes I want so have been happy to buy at these levels while we wait (as it seems others are). I know alot of people are impatient for the drilling but seriously a few weeks at these prices presents an opportunity, especially for those who have to move capital. I dont mean to be selfish but I would love to add to my position at the current levels, but I feel like the opportunity will reduce over the next 3 weeks.

I think its only during times of uncertainty where we can get good undervalued buys, so risk just has to be accepted if we want the bigger upside, fact of investing and trading. I certainly dont think these are times to be negative. Again just my opinion. Macros are looking good for the near term as rates are likely to pause, which provides more certainty to the market and broader economy moving forwards. Glad to be here with you all in the MAY hotcopper community! What an amazing year ahead =)
    Last edited by holdem77: 17/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.