MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

I agree with this. MC is undervalued, and is being heavily...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I agree with this. MC is undervalued, and is being heavily accumulated as you can see by the price action, volume and manipulation on the tape, liquidity grabs left right and centre. One could argue it is rightly undervalued with the current uncertainty about timelines, but this is a risk I personally was happy taking as the fundamentals haven't changed, only the timeline (Cuba still needs domestic oil supply and doesnt want to discourage exploration efforts). Huge volumes were being transacted before the delays and the banking crisis issues in the US, and the serious holders (any instos or sophs) are likely averaging down and wouldnt have taken a paper loss imo. I also agree with the earlier comment about vulnerability to takeover but we would need to look at the recent top 20 and how thats changed right? I think any serious takeover attempt probably wouldnt happen until after appraisal tbh, the risk is just too high. I think accumulation is getting desperate now leading into the drill, as even the announcement about the rig being free will limit supply at these levels and during the drill even a whiff of positive news, especially regarding increases in resource size or recoverability will likely be leaving single figures behind for good. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.