MAY 0.00% 3.0¢ melbana energy limited

While I'm not a huge fan of the overall management and believe...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    While I'm not a huge fan of the overall management and believe there has been quite a lot of either untruths or wishful statements sent out that didn't come to fruition the objective of an exploration well is to find something. They certainly did that and in a decent quantity and at good pressures so yes my investment remains based on that 1 key element.
    Now when they start to do the appraisal well, I'll judge them on their ability to appraise it properly and get flow tests not production, even though it has been stated that they can leave it on extended test to produce it's not a designated production well as such.

I also believe that there is a lot more going on in the background that we don't know about ie trying to make the Zapato discovery could well have been to get us above the 500m barrels to reduce the potential CUPET cut, allowing the drill rig to do gas wells first may have been a good gesture to Cuba to allow a sweeter deal, and it's possible that we don't actually have anywhere to sell the oil that actually has the money to pay for it and that is still being negotiated.

You can continue to look and live in the past or move forward and manage your investment accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 2.9¢ $77.22K 2.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 853243 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 169000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.