NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Share consolidation was completed on the 16/10/2020 and...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Share consolidation was completed on the 16/10/2020 and shareholder statements were dispatched to holders. Link market services is our new registry, Atomic was our previous. The consolidation was 20:1, the resolution was at the (AGM) Annual general meeting 9/10/2020. It's been stated in the last two years ( Dec 2021 quarterly & Dec 2022 quarterly) that our accounts are at the auditors getting finalised, and we will be re-listed. If anything, the company is in breach of it's own Code of Conduct & Continuous Disclosure Policy rules dated 3/8/2020 under rule 4. Respect for the law. The worst part under rule 5, 5.1, 5.2, & 5.3, if we have any issues with OUR company, we can report them to the Managing Director or Chairman. Considering the problem is with management, I can't see that getting us anywhere. I've still had no reply from the PNGX, so next step, ACCC or ASIC, I'll do a bit more research on that matter. It would be good to see a resolution at the next AGM to replace the CEO. Hope this is of some help Ghostape, GLTA, as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.