NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

On enquiring with CommSec this is the response I got.If anyone...

1. 13,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4831
    On enquiring with CommSec this is the response I got.

If anyone can understand what the hell it is saying, I would appreciate a translation ...

"Hi
    Thank you for contacting Commsec International desk. Once the shares are delisted from the ASX it will no longer be held with CommSec and it will not be automatically transferred back to CommSec.
    For Commsec to transfer the holdings, the stocks need to be held electronically. As we do not deal with share certificates. I would recommend you with the following options:
    1. Contact the share registry and see if you are issued share certificates, if so, you will need to ask them to convert them into electronic format. If the shares are held electronically already, contact the share registry and and obtain a Direct Registration Statement (DRS), this cannot be older than 1 year. Once you have the DRS, please contact CommSec International about the transfer process.
    2. If the shares cannot be held electronically you can find a full service broker which can trade the certificates. You can find a list of the brokers under ASX website
    If you have any further questions, please call us on 1300 361 170 (24 hours a day on US market trading days) or from outside Australia on +612 9115 1531 Kind regards, CommSec International Desk"

What?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.