NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ann: Update on ASX and PNGX Listings, page-127

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I reckon there is more going on with the PNGX and Niuminco than we are lead to believe, COULD BE BROWN PAPER BAGS!.
    If you have read my earlier post, I emailed the PNGX and asked the exact same question. That post was on the 08/03/2023, i'm still waiting on a reply from them.
    I do not believe we will de-list on the pngx, we have been listed with them for a long time. We are also trying to list on the NZSX. If we do de-list, then we go there, he is more than likely do the same. Then another 2yrs of screwing the shareholders.
    This shenanigans all started when the original owners daughter tried to get a take over of the board, and remove him as Managing Director.
    I know this because I got a phone call from them to see if i would cast my votes in their favour, which I did.
    Hancock prospecting if my mind serves me right. It's ironic that we are now purchasing a subsidiary of Hancock with Sellheim tenement purchase. a Niuminco Director owns 19.6% of it, coincidence or something fishy going on there, to me they are lining their pockets with more shares.
    In saying that, I would think they should keep us as a going concern, I would of thought we would have herd by now about the the 3 AGM's, (two past years and this years) we are supposed to have this month. I do believe that he still has personal issues over that episode, either that or gold fever, hence we are still unable to trade because he won't submit the last 3yrs annual reports. He is getting away with it by submitting the 5B with the Quarterly reports. All we can do is vote AGAINST a remuneration report, if we get enough votes over two AGM's, then he is gone. Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.