AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

and let me guess... Russian TV told you this? you are talking...

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    and let me guess... Russian TV told you this? you are talking about brainwashed media but pointing to pro-Russian dictatorship news and info as point and case is mind-numbingly dumb. Russia... can rightfully go f themselves.

China is only there for itself. proof? china has been the majority operator in DRC for a while. you've got one of the most corrupt governments in the modern world with rich resources and they struggle to get a road or a school in place. You got ministers walking around with million-dollar watches cutting ribbons on Chinese projects. while people begging for a job watch them to the side. To the point now where they are not even any good at hiding the corruption, it's actually comical how badly Cominiere went about putting all this in place, and the lead guy has a judge as a wife!!

"They want the Russians and Chinese there"
    'they' the ministers getting the bribes, are the ones that want China there. The people of the DRC want the ministers and gov to follow the laws and use the good taxes to pay for goods and services. Simply put.

spinning this as some Russia v Australia thing is one of the silliest posts I've ever read on HC. well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.