AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

A while back I said I would stay clear of HC unless I could add...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    A while back I said I would stay clear of HC unless I could add value to the debate & haven't posted for sometime. Back then I was concerned about the solvency of the company & am glad management have been frugal with money. A big tick. However , what's very sad is that court decisions don't appear to be enforceable. Cominiere owes us a bucket load in fines, refuse to pay them but there are no consequences for non compliance. You have to wonder what ongoing legal action will achieve, though it's appropriate for AVZ to continue to pursue legal avenues to expose corruption & Felix - another useless, self absorbed President who stands with corruption for personal gain. Going forward I just hope the company can negotiate an exit - it's the only option at this point. Who wants a mining licence in a jurisdiction that will grant you one today & revoke it tomorrow. I hold AVZ, fortunately my livelihood is not dependent on the stock & if we walk away with something I'll be happy. My expectations are now low - there can only be upside for me. I just hope this doesn't drag on but negotiating an exit won't be easy. We all acknowledge Zijin to be our enemy, however in reality the DRC Government is our No.1 enemy. Zijin will carry on for as long as the DRC Govt allows them to & there's no indication it's about to make a u-turn. We all agree Manono is a massive resource & yet despite valuations of multi billions of dollars on this forum, the DRC Govt is happy to give it away for loose change. Why would anyone, Zijin included, want to pay top $ for the resource if the DRC Govt is happy to give it away for a packet of chips. Very disappointing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.