AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Update on ASX Listing, page-280

1. 7,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Hi Rattlerock

Thanks for your approach as it opens up discussion as oppossed to shutting it down...Nice.

My thinking on the whole financing of litigation/working capital go=es beyond most peoples rashonality, the reasons i think outside the box is that dealing within this country(one of the most corrupt in the world)it then allows the unthinkable to become reality..

Why would Locke support such an operation when ALL pointers point toward corruption..?

They have done their due dillergance and have done so over extended time, why?

What we dont know are the flip side of these dealings and any done with the DRC, there might be none done but i bet you they would not just be taking AVZ's stance without having a back-up plan..

Everone one wants what AVZ have, AVZ are not big enough to go it alone, everyone knows this, and with this comes together the people that can/will/and do...

The ones that give the biggest envolope to the DRC IS WHAT counts that will take over this assett, no international COURT will force the DRC to bend over unless the DRC are getting their fill(in the envolopes).

Locke is a means to an end and an end that Locke wins and AVZ end up where the DRC want them to be and everyone wins except AVZ and all who invested..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.