ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    My opinion counts for ZIP but agree with what you say. I was insulted with the announcement. The Board's priority has always been to relist on the ASX, however with a project in dispute & no other projects & income streams, the company has nothing to offer at this point. To then say that delisting was in the interest of protecting shareholders is literally rubbing shite in our faces. The company had no choice in the matter. What I'd like to hear from Management is what their end plot is & a timetable. As I've mentioned previously I won't suffer if AVZ fails but many s/holders will. It's not unreasonable for the company to provide an update on just what they're planning to do to end this fiasco, regardless of who's to blame. Some can alert me to the outstanding court cases as a guide but to date court outcomes in our favour have only amounted to "moral victories" b/c none of the rulings appear enforceable. Will it be a case of continuing with ongoing court cases hoping for a positive, enforceable outcome before we run out of money, whether in 6 months or in 2 years time? I had a chat with a mate today (a shareholder) who's is very confident AVZ will prevail & exit the project at a price of circa $1.50/2.00 per share. He's very bullish - his right to have an opinion. In response, I offered him my shares, either in part or in full, for 25c & he backtracked. His not short of a quid but as bullish as he may be, he wasn't prepared to take up my offer. Anyway, I'd like to see closure sooner than later & I'm sure many s/holders would like the same. I'm certain we'll hear more from management in the weeks ahead & we'll certainly know where we stand with Locke. I'm not too concerned about the high interest cost associated with the Locke credit facility b/c if the agreement is finalised it would give us an indication that they are confident of a positive outcome for the company. I also hope we hear from some of the company's largest shareholders & CATH. They're key players but their silence to date has been deafening. Perhaps they don't care if AVZ was to fail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.