A3D 5.81% 9.1¢ aurora labs limited

Still preaching. Aren't you embarassed yet?So the tech has...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Still preaching. Aren't you embarassed yet?

So the tech has attracted the "right people" ... being guys who get paid, by you.

I'd have thought the "right people" for good tech would be, and I'm going out on a limb here...BUYERS! rolleyes.png
    If there was anything AT ALL to this tech, someone can buy the whole company for less than $10 mill...Anybody? Anybody?

One of the "4 out of these 9 companies" from the prospectus ... they spend more than $10 million on their office plants per annum, surely they'd be interested in "good tech"? Anybody? Anybody?
    Companies in mining exploration, with nothing but a map and a guess at some rock samples get more $ than this.

Nope. Nobody. The tech is shiite. Read the patents. They're hollow. And Worley has all but said the tech isn't worth a free ride even. The boat company has lost interest. The much hailed European distributor turned out to be guy working out of his bgarage, Novabeans computer classroom.

THERE IS NO WORKING TECH PEOPLE, not to any industry standard. After 3 years, they have tried every reasonable configuration, and it JUST DOESN'T CUT IT.

So what is CK's ulterior motive? Who is she? Apart from someone that just will not stop nagging no matter how wrong she is or how many people she hurts? Company person.

So tell us who are you really? Noone could be this consistently befuddled by Kool Aid, Jessica the "engineer"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.005(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $32.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.7¢ 8.7¢ $411.6K 4.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264441 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 204104 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.