BHD 0.00% 23.0¢ benjamin hornigold limited

It appears that shareholders are in different mindsets when it...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    It appears that shareholders are in different mindsets when it comes to the investment strategy of the company moving forward.

The investment strategy touted by the previous directors was touted as "high conviction". Let's just hope that we do see a high number of convictions when when it comes to the former directors!

I can't speak for the new directors but I think I can safely say that their initial investment strategy was "Get the pirates' grubby hands off our money!"

It's understandable that there will be a difference of opinion among shareholders when it comes to choosing an investment strategy for the company moving forward. Many shareholders will want to cut their losses and just get back whatever money can be recovered, while other shareholders who are less risk averse are still keen to recoup their losses by taking a few chances.

I'm thinking the best way to keep both sides of the camp happy moving forward is to get the company relisted first before announcing any change to the company's investment strategy. This way anyone who doesn't agree with it is free to sell out. Otherwise, everyone's still stuck on the same rollercoaster that we've been longing to get off for the past two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.555M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24150 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.