BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Hi AllI can see we are all down and out for now anyway..chin up...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Hi All
    I can see we are all down and out for now anyway..chin up I say.. its not over until the Fat lady sings.....lol..we have high-grade Helium

For what it's worth.... i am just putting my thoughts out there and something that might possibly
    cheer BNL shareholders up.

My interpretation on what might be happening under
    ground and one way on how to get Helium out at Voyagers high- grade helium Lyons formation Fairway.

The Lyons formation Fairway is unique structure IMO, if you can imagine a very hard Dome type of rock formation encasing all the deeper Helium Gas Rising through the excellent 28% porosity sandy soil from below trapping the Helium gas in a Dome type rock formation sealed in a lenghtly Cave type formation travelling Horizontally for many kilometres through BNL'S leases...lol
    This Lyons formation Fairway has several deep pockets of high-grade Helium Reservoirs along this Fairway, which have been there for + 60 million years some sections of the ground has had massive seismic ground movement upwards in the Fairway trapping the Helium gas in a section of Dome/ cave type Fairway and pressurerises the Helium gas in completely separate sections inside the Dome/ Cave of the Lyons formation Fairway, under the excellent rock seal coving the Lyons formation Fairway and its Reservoirs.

BNL now have encountered the low to NO psi pressure sections of the Lyons formation area of a
    Gas Filled and Sturated High-grade Helium Fairway, where I believe this section of the Lyons formation Fairway is not subject to any upwards seismic pressure or ground movement upwards over + 60 million years to allow the Reservoir to pressurerise , because it has a solid Cave rock type formation for e.g separating it from the discovery of 134ft 8.8% Helium gas column or pocket which should be pressurerised like Model Dome 500,000mcf to 1Mmcf flow rates....lol

Trent has proven that after a mere 3 days to a week of Vacuuming Pressure applied to the well , of 14psi the Helium gas composition is flowing at ( 3% at first day under 2psi ) now to +4% Helium at 268,000mcf/d and increasing ...lol

which tells me , My theory above, that the Voyager Helium in the Lyons formation Fairway Reservoir has now got 2 production wells they are identical and... IMO the Helium is coming from a deeper source below the ground probably from the lower level Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway , BNL is currently in the higher level Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway .

IMO with these 2 newly drilled wells in the Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway production wells, Trent and the team should get a better idea and reading on the wire logs and 2D seismic survey under ground mapping instruments on where the Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway is heading and location of more Helium columns/ pockets of high-grade Helium pressurised Reservoir systems ,

There are serveral ways to extract our high- grade Helium..he is just one way..lol

IMO.. One way is to get a Helium Flow Rate happening ,
    Is if BNL can now use the 2 newly production wells in place to drill a Directional Horizontal well on each of the 2 wells with satellite under ground AI Directional navigation technology along the Lyons formation High-grade Helium Reservoir Fairway and connecting access to ALL the Helium columns/ pockets of Pressurised high-grade Helium Gas Reservoirs ,
    which should pressurise the whole Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway area with 8.8% +4% = 12% high-grade Helium through BNL'S 2 newly drilled Production wells...lol..Does this make sense...lol
    BNL might be producing 12% high-grade Helium instead of +4% and 8.8% out of our 2 newly drilled Production wells...lol

In the meantime, while we are waiting to get the Directional Horizontal wells approved, Connect the 2 newly production wells under 2 vacuum pressure trucks each and double the vacuum psi to + 28psi on each of the production wells and connect them to our Pressure Swing Adsorption PSA modular processing plant and start producing 98.9% Helium Gas....lol

256lith
    517 Posts. 264 07/02/23 10:06
    Post #: 66111514

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $28.15K 3.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772506 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4367703 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.