BNL 16.7% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Update on BBB 33 Evaluation and Bolling 4 Drilling, page-125

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Hey @Pelicanwest...lol..you are really something..lol

You mightn't think so @Pelicanwest.....but I , 256lith do think so 100% the information is in the announcements read it ...lol...
    also I have read your posts ...lol... all your negative gloom and doom posts from you and that is OK.....lol... and as for the...Market goes ...they don't always get it right......but I believe the smart money is getting in right now like me 256lith...lol.......in time they will have to Acknowledge the Fundamental Facts and the huge Profit Potential Revenue for BNL shareholders can generate with Helium production and with a massive rise in BNL'S MC and share price tooo...lol.. that's OK you think what you @Pelicanwest like.....lol

You can take a donkey to water but you can't make the donkey drink...lol...so the saying goes...lol...
    others like me can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have been buying and so is the smart money...lol

It's simple @Pellicanwest work it out for your self
    DYOR, do the calculations on using 1 vacuum Suction Truck as the evidence is in the announcements...lol
    And it's as clear as daylight in the announcements BNL has achieved a Flow Rate of 268,000mcf/ day at +4% in only 3 days and increasing...........lol

If this Lyons formation structure can withstandard 4billion years to + 60million years of seismic earth tremors and ground movement, I believe the Lyons formation structure and the excellent 28% porosity loosening up every day every week which is also
    GAS Filled SATURATED, the Lyons formation Fairways can handle 2 Vacuum Suction Truck pressure of 28psi to 30psi or about 150kpa pressure Vacuuming all the + 4 % Helium and increasing the pressure and grade after a mere 3 day's out of our increased pipe size of 300mm bore hole well via 2 way Junction at surface level ...lol...

You mightn't think so but who are you @Pelicanwest .....lol..
    but Yes I believe I am onto something special...lol
    The smart money is buying right now and i believe eventually Logic and common sense will follow...lol

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.632K 397.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2081089 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2967748 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.