BNL 0.00% 1.1¢ blue star helium limited

Hi @Footmaxlol...Can you believe this BNL share PRICE 0.006...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Hi @Footmax

lol...Can you believe this BNL share PRICE 0.006 cents, 0.007 and 0.008 cents...lol.. it's..A Great buy in Price...don't you think so...lol..I think so and I am exploiting this opportunity...lol

Are ASX investors that blind they can't see what Trent , is doing , in joining all the DOTS authenticating , Trent interpretation and research on where the Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway Reservoir is and where it is heading.

I @256lith can see a Massive up side Potential for BNL shareholders...lol... and IMO it is inevitable.

WHAT ...risk is their in the 2 newly drilled PRODUCTION wells BBB#33 and Bolling #4...lol..NONE....
    All 2 wells have GAS FILLED AND SATURATED +4% high-grade Helium ( and increasing in grade and Flow rates every day after vacuum stimulation simulating a flow rates effect as the Helium atoms have been subjected to differential in low pressure and are bouncing off Nitrogen Molecules 11 times faster and 7 times lighter than Oxygen and trying to getting out upwards into our atmosphere ...lol.. creating their own flow rates naturally bouncing off each other and more Helium atoms getting out faster than the Oxygen Molecules and Nitrogen / Co2 Molecules with creating a ultimate high-grade Helium Gas production ..lol ) Reservoirs with Low Pressure to No Pressure Flow Rates...lol...Awesome NOW ..don't you think so...lol..I DO @256lith ...lol

This is Not what we really wanted BUT if you understand what we have NOW , it is a Great Result ,and with SMART Directional Horizontal drilling Oil and Gas Engineering techniques IMO BNL will become a +12% high-grade Helium..?...... mcf/ day producer with 2 production wells in a Fairway Dome type / Cave / tunnel effect and in time connecting the Whole Voyager field Lyons formation with +4% Helium grades increasing every day in the High-grade Helium Fairway Reservoirs within the Fairway.

Directional Horizontal drilling wells techniques can be drilled up To 12 kilometres long in any directions in the Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway to access ALL high-grade Helium Reservoirs.

Trent and the BNL team knew 100% that they could encounter a low pressurised to no pressure Reservoir area ,...it was no surprise to Trent and the yeam ...but IMO I believe Trent was hoping for the sweet spot high pressure Reservoir of the Lyons formation High-grade Helium Fairway area .

The 134ft 8.8% Helium gas column is only 230m away with pressure and can be utilised as a Ventura effect pick up all high-grade Helium Gas within the Lyons Fairway through our 2 Pro0 opduction wells...lol..awesome result don't you think so @Footmax...lol I Do think so this could verywell happen @256lith

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.256K 516.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 966631 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1576414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 175757
Last updated 15.23pm 03/06/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.