BNL 0.00% 1.0¢ blue star helium limited

Good Morning @Footmax and @OzTrucka ...lolFor what it's...

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Good Morning @Footmax and @OzTrucka ...lol

For what it's worth...lol... IMO...BILLIONS

BBB#33 & BOLLING #4 Wells are Gas Filled & STURATED with +4% of High-Grade Helium at 268,000mcf/day flow rates over less than 3 days of 14psi vacuum truck pressure Testing...A mere 3 days...lol.. and then we achieved Flow Rates of Gas which have increased in the Lyons formation High-grade Fairway Reservoir, and over mere 3 day period the Grades went from 2% to +4% of high-grade Helium In less than a mere 3 days period...lol...this is a significant achievement.

This proves to me we do have a working Fairway Gas Filled and SATURATED Reservoir with a high-grade Helium system...lol...Yes...we do...lol

So getting back to what you @OzTrucka said :
    (Seriously you don't have a great success and then sit it to the side and toddle up the road to try your luck.)

I am going to tell you why... IMO ...this is a Brilliant Strategic move by Tent and the Team ...lol

IMO ..We have Now created a simulation of a natural gas Flow Rate effec in the Whole Lyons formation High-grade Fairway Reservoir wellbores by displacement 3 days of gas from the Reservoir that has Not Moved for last 4 Billion years ...lol

The reasons Trent has put BBB#33 and Bolling #4 on hold and paused any work on these two wells for now anyway....is too :
    1/ re evaluate several options Trent has in how to extract the +4% high- Grade Helium out Economically and Profitable for BNL shareholders.

2/ And the longer Trent leaves the two wells capped off , the longer the high-grade Helium Atom have in naturally Chemically Reacting by way of bouncing off Oxygen, Nitrogen & Co2 Molecules gas and moving 11 times faster creating a natural flow rate inside the Reservoir as the Helium atoms join up and the Helium also has a natural nature to escape into the atmosphere...lol

3/ So what is so Brilliant in having a low pressure to NO PRESSURE... BUT AN AWESOME , Gas Filled and SATURATED HIGH-GRADE Reservoir Fairway with Pure Play Helium and an EXCELLENT 28% POROSITY IS :

The Helium Atoms are : ......lol
    7 TIMES LIGHTER THAN ANY OTHER GAS AND BOUNCE AROUND 11 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY OTHER GAS IN THE RESERVOIR SO
    THE HELIUM ATOMS START TO JOIN UP VERY QUICKLY AND GET FASTER AND FASTER AND START ACCUMULATING TOGETHER RISING TO THE TOP OF THE 2 WELLBORES QUICKER TOO THE SURFACE IN A VERY HIGH- GRADE HELIUM COMPETITION...LOL .... WHICH...IMO... BNL COULD ACHIEVE THE HIGHEST HELIUM HIGH-GRADES IN THE WORLD PER MCF/ DAY .....LOL... IMO BNL COULD ACHIEVE 50%/ HELIUM GRADES/ MCF/ DAY OF 99.9% PURITY HELIUM GAS....LOL...
    ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK I SAY.....LOL...

HENCE WHY $4.67 SHARE PRICE IS ACHIEVEABLE

DYOR..My Views and my Opinion Only not to be used as investment advice.....LOL
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $570 57.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2298988 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.