BNL 14.3% 0.8¢ blue star helium limited

I can't even know where to start on this one. Honestly, Your...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    I can't even know where to start on this one.

Honestly, Your posting into a public arena, and of course, people will be able to access your posts and value judge the writer on if they are providing well-thought-out posts and or just shooting shit with the hope of pumping their bags.

I was actually checking on how long you have been posting in BNL threads, as there are some GREAT knowledge posters here who have shared good info on the company even when the company was not posting it themselves.

In your case, I mostly see attacks on other posters and "I love management with a T" or "pump my bags on the way down" type posts.

Noted, your last two big posts of ramblings need to be decrypted for the layman, as you're where weavin' in half-decent material with your spittle.

This sounds like a threat... "LET ME TELL YOU @DGcruzing SOMETHING... SOD.. YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL ACCUSING PEOPLE AND HOTCOPPER POSTERS ON THERE VIEWS, THOUGHTS AND IMO.....LOL...YOU HEAR ME SOD....LOL"

And why are you so worried when, in fact, the thread is just putting forward researched "facts", and you seem to like to play the persona and not the Ball?

Put it to you again.. Are you in conversations with Trent directly?

And if so, what information leads you to believe we can trust anything from the team in the future when they have missed Read (L) the market on that last Cap raising on when sales to the market?

Generally, it's clear; geo-wise seems okay, but as we can see, management-wise and in financial planning, if you can't even look after your portfolio, how can you be trusted with shareholders cap?

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the top 10 soon enough, where you can really give us the good oil instead of drinking it and posting lol's here.

and yea,,, seen a few of your types come and go over the years.. Joined: 27/10/99

If you could access old posts, you would see a pretty good deal of knowledge about fracking technology gained not only from here but also from work in China on the subject matter. (where most of the raw materials come from for those in that game).

Keep banging your LOL's and yes, you will get a report on that last post... as very much viewed as a direct threat you issued to another poster, Plus, honestly, a ban is in order on your manner as the way you treat those that have lost multiple coins in this shit fight goes to show what sort of person you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.09K 277.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5447132 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9528771 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 4034
Last updated 15.54pm 06/05/2024 ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.